Sweet, sweet summer time :)
Summer's been crazy. The best parts are definitely worth mentioning.
We have a bible study every Sunday night and we cook anything we're interested in and talk about Jesus. How much better could it be?
Last week we did fried green tomatoes (that I found at the farmer's market!) and kabobs -- and John made a delicious berry crumble. :)
We have a bible study every Sunday night and we cook anything we're interested in and talk about Jesus. How much better could it be?
Last week we did fried green tomatoes (that I found at the farmer's market!) and kabobs -- and John made a delicious berry crumble. :)
And did I mention I went to see Michale Buble?
Oh heck to the yes I did!



Oh heck to the yes I did!
And of course with summer comes many, MANY weddings. I decided to make everyone the same thing this year, personalized of course. Here is what I made for my friend Megan who was married on June 26th:
I don't think anyone who follows me on here is getting married this summer -- but if you are, prepare to get one of these made especially for you! ;)
And here's a beautiful photo from the wedding -- congrats Mr. and Mrs. Weide!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home