I really should be doing something else.
It's finals week.
BOO.
I'm in the library trying to concentrate on my Target Child Portfolio, but I am avoiding the scanner which is waiting to copy my documents across the room.
I've been reading my dear friend Laura's blog, and I have to say I'm impressed! She's much better at keeping up with it than me, and a very entertaining read.
It's been three long months since my last post.
It's hard to believe I can't find time. I'm just the Student Government President, Discipleship Fundraising Chair, Assistant Director of the preschool, in 9 Lives Improv, friend of many, lover of all. I mean, really? One day I will be able to say no to the things I do just because I like to be the best. It's rough being an achiever.
But the good news is--school is over for the semester in two days, I repeat, TWO days! What a nice break Christmas will be...
Family, food, friends, fights...sigh. The good life.
What's even stranger...this time next year I'll be a real teacher. An underpaid, overworked, lovingeveryminuteofit teacher. I can't believe I've been in college for four years.
Where did the time go?
This is therapuetic, I think. I'll be back, oh yes I will.
BOO.
I'm in the library trying to concentrate on my Target Child Portfolio, but I am avoiding the scanner which is waiting to copy my documents across the room.
I've been reading my dear friend Laura's blog, and I have to say I'm impressed! She's much better at keeping up with it than me, and a very entertaining read.
It's been three long months since my last post.
It's hard to believe I can't find time. I'm just the Student Government President, Discipleship Fundraising Chair, Assistant Director of the preschool, in 9 Lives Improv, friend of many, lover of all. I mean, really? One day I will be able to say no to the things I do just because I like to be the best. It's rough being an achiever.
But the good news is--school is over for the semester in two days, I repeat, TWO days! What a nice break Christmas will be...
Family, food, friends, fights...sigh. The good life.
What's even stranger...this time next year I'll be a real teacher. An underpaid, overworked, lovingeveryminuteofit teacher. I can't believe I've been in college for four years.
Where did the time go?
This is therapuetic, I think. I'll be back, oh yes I will.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home