"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."
I like that one. And I'm not a fan of over-using cliche quotes.
Hieu and I both think our lives should be a reality show. From the ones I've seen, I think I'd be ridiculously more entertaining.
I waited for two weeks to watch "Must Love Kids" on TLC (I'm a total TLC junkie). And I was all hyped up--but then disappointed in the end. It's about single moms ready to enter the dating world again. So TLC sets it up for them, sends the men through background checks, etc. It was really enjoyable to watch the moms interact with their kids, and just see what they go through in daily life, but then it got boring. Wah, wah, wah. The commercial made it look really interesting! Give me a camera for one week and I'll show you GOLD.
I kind of wish I was a baby-carrot junkie, instead of a TLC junkie. Like maybe I'd just eat baby carrots all the time. It's much healthier, and a little less disappointing. Although, sometimes carrots just don't taste good.
My roommate watches the Bravo channel a lot. I swear I've seen the same episode of "Flip Out" at least three times. She says it's not. Maybe they just all seem the same...
I need to eat more baby carrots.
Well my laptop is making me sweat. It's hot on my lap, but my head is sweating. I heard that's why they call it a "notebook" now. It's too hot to actually go on your lap. They should put that on the commericals. A little disclaimer about sweating.
Well goodnight, moon. I promised myself I'd start going to bed early. Here goes!
I like that one. And I'm not a fan of over-using cliche quotes.
Hieu and I both think our lives should be a reality show. From the ones I've seen, I think I'd be ridiculously more entertaining.
I waited for two weeks to watch "Must Love Kids" on TLC (I'm a total TLC junkie). And I was all hyped up--but then disappointed in the end. It's about single moms ready to enter the dating world again. So TLC sets it up for them, sends the men through background checks, etc. It was really enjoyable to watch the moms interact with their kids, and just see what they go through in daily life, but then it got boring. Wah, wah, wah. The commercial made it look really interesting! Give me a camera for one week and I'll show you GOLD.
I kind of wish I was a baby-carrot junkie, instead of a TLC junkie. Like maybe I'd just eat baby carrots all the time. It's much healthier, and a little less disappointing. Although, sometimes carrots just don't taste good.
My roommate watches the Bravo channel a lot. I swear I've seen the same episode of "Flip Out" at least three times. She says it's not. Maybe they just all seem the same...
I need to eat more baby carrots.
Well my laptop is making me sweat. It's hot on my lap, but my head is sweating. I heard that's why they call it a "notebook" now. It's too hot to actually go on your lap. They should put that on the commericals. A little disclaimer about sweating.
Well goodnight, moon. I promised myself I'd start going to bed early. Here goes!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home