Bleh
I am sick today. With "the oncomings of strep throat." What? Do I have strep throat or not?
I have some medicine. It's just a big pill that hurts my throat even more, and has not helped so far. Blast you, strep throat! I haven't had it since third grade! Why am I getting it now?
I just needed some anger time. I apologize.
On a brighter note--I'll be 21 in 12 days! What-What!
I have some medicine. It's just a big pill that hurts my throat even more, and has not helped so far. Blast you, strep throat! I haven't had it since third grade! Why am I getting it now?
I just needed some anger time. I apologize.
On a brighter note--I'll be 21 in 12 days! What-What!
1 Comments:
TABBY! I am soo Sorry! Get better soon! In the meantime, while you are home you can go to my blog for the summer at www.tagwall.blogspot.com
haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home